Charlesworth Author Services - Publisher Partnerships
Author Referrals Scheme
To encourage take up of the service by authors preparing to submit their papers Charlesworth is looking for 'partnerships' with publishers. This could just be in the form of a web link from your online guidelines for submission of manuscripts to the Author Services from Charlesworth web site.
Alternatively, there are opportunities for publishers to receive commission for volume referrals of author papers.
Outsourced Article Editing
Charlesworth can also help when papers are received which are written in sub-standard English but are scientifically worthy of publication.
We can undertake the editing or language polishing of such papers prior to submission or during the peer review process when language is an issue. It's simple...
- We will provide you with a referral web site link.
- You simply give that link to authors when language is an issue. You can provide it within your author services section of your web site or directly to the author via your author correspondence.
- The author can then look over our web site on their own and determine if it's a fit for their requirements.
- If the author chooses to use our service, they simply submit their manuscript via our online submission system, on which they can track the progress and download their edited documents.
- The author then submits / re-submits the language polished document back to you.