Charlesworth Author Services - For Publishers
Using our expertise in the STM publishing industry and more specifically in specialist editing, Charlesworth's online language polishing service designed to overcome the language barriers and problems created by paper submissions from non-native English speaking authors.
Our aim is to correct the language and help the scholar communicate their research clearly and effectively to eliminate such issues.
The benefits to publishers:
- Save time and costs associated with receiving and rejecting sub-standard papers
- There is no cost to publishers
- Reduce the risk of rejecting a paper which offers good scientific research
- Opportunity to receive commission for volume referrals
- Option for publishers to provide an editing function for author papers through outsourcing
- Specialist editors, experienced in the subject area relevant to the papers being reviewed
- Ability to handle numerous file types (MS Word, WordPerfect, LaTeX and Tex, plus .jpg, .tif, .eps for figures)
- Reassurance of working with an established provider of STM editing and other publishing services
- Quality assurance through Charlesworth's ISO 9001 status
- Added advantages through Charlesworth China's location in this fast developing, growth area for academic research papers and our links with key Chinese organisations